Saturday, May 30, 2009

9 Months Old!

WOW!!! I can't believe how fast this past month flew by. It was a big month for Emma because she started crawling! She is now mobile and can go wherever she wants to go. [which is usually towards all the things that she can't have] She is pulling up on everything and walking around all the furniture and some of her bigger toys. The only thing I thought she would have by now but doesn't is TEETH. Trust me, I check every morning just to make sure. But that's ok....teeth are way overrated anyway. Emma continues to say mama but no other words yet. I think her favorite thing to do right now is ride in the little pink car at Nana and Papa's. She rides in it everytime she is there and smiles the whole time. I am so excited about swimming with Emma in the big pool this weekend for the first time. I think she will love it. She is such a water-baby. These past 9 months have been just so awesome. I love this amazing little girl so much. Now that Emma is mobile, I had a hard time getting a good picture. I will try for some more pictures this week. But for now, here are a couple of side profile ones.


No comments: