Tuesday, August 18, 2009

10 Weeks!


Today I am 10 weeks along. Only 30 more weeks......wow, 30 weeks sounds like a long time right? But it will go by so fast I'm sure. So far this pregnancy is going great. Not much sickness at all. Everynow and then I'll feel nauseous or get sick but this is NO WAY near like it was last time. Everyone keeps telling me we are having a boy.....I guess we'll have to wait and see. I went to the doctor today for a checkup. He did an ultrasound and said that everything looked great. We could even see the little peanut in there moving around. They also weighed me today and I had lost about 5 pounds. My blood pressure was a little low but it was normal for me. I will go back for another ultrasound in a couple of weeks. He also told me that I would be scheduling my c-section in December. They usually do it about 3 months before you are due. I will have my c-section sometime in the 39th week....depending if I go that long. The doctor said that since Emma was so big at 37 weeks that this baby will probably want to come early and if that happens we will just come straight to the hospital and have a section then. We will also be finding out what we are having the middle of October. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you. This pregnancy will go by so fast. By the way--I think it's a boy too!!

love, Lauren