Monday, August 31, 2009

Our Little Girl's 1st Birthday!

The day that I found out I was having a little girl, I tried to imagine what she would be like, what she would look like, what she would want to be when she grew up. When Emma was born, I honestly felt like that was when my real purpose in life began. I was put here to take care of this little girl and give her my love. She was absolutely perfect. All I could do was just look at her. I was so overwhelmingly happy that Josh and I brought this little girl into the world. This past year has been by far the best year of my life. Emma has brought us so much joy and happiness that I don't think I could even describe it. Seeing her grow from a baby to a toddler has been amazing. Josh and I were so ecstatic when she first learned to hold her head up. And now we've gotten to see her learn to sit up by herself, crawl, and even walk. Emma has been such a great little baby. Josh and I been blessed with the fact that she is easy going and will pretty much go and do whatever we want to do. Ofcourse, she has her days like everyone else, but then Josh just says..."she's being like her mama". :] That little face of hers melts my heart everytime I look at her. I love the way she scrunches up her nose when she smiles and the way she slobers all over my cheek when she tries to give me a kiss. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful little girl. I can't believe she is already a year old. This year has flown by so fast and even though it makes me really sad, I'm also excited to see what the future has in store for her.

Emma's birthday party was so much fun. We had a big swim party and also a cookout. Alot of people came to help us celebrate. Emma had a great time diving into her little cupcake. She also got some great new toys and also some money for some new fall clothes.

Emma opening up her presents with daddy

Emma's own little cupcakeEmma's castle cakeyummy hotdogs and hamburgersEmma playing in the pool with one of my best friends BirttanyEveryone playing in the poolEmma got a new shopping cart from Nana and PapaEmma's party balloons...we got 30 of them...and you should have seen us trying to get them in the back of the car when we picked them up....Josh wasn't very happy with me for ordering that many.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that means your p-ssy is almost ready