Tuesday, February 14, 2012

::Little Valentines::

I am not a big fan of Valentines Day. Never really have been. However, now that we have the girls I look forward to each holiday to do something special for them. Anyway....today was a pretty busy day. I had a doctors appointment this morning so Josh's parents came over for a little while to keep the girls. They had so much fun with their grandparents. Emma was pretty disappointed when she got up from her nap and they were gone. After nap time Ryleigh had therapy and Emma and I made a Valentines card for daddy. Emma also practiced her cutting skills. She has quickly picked up on how to use scissors, but now we have to work on cutting in a straight line. Once Josh got home we gave the girls a little box of chocolates which they were so happy about. I had plans of making Josh chicken parmesan for dinner tonight. We have it every Valentines because on our first Valentines Day he made it for me and it has just been a tradition of ours. Mid afternoon I started not feeling well so we had to cancel the chicken parm. :( I plan on making it for us Thursday though. Once the girls were done with dinner I let them take a bubble bath with tons of bubbles! I swear they could play in the tub forever. Emma wasn't much in the picture taking mood so a lot of them are Ryleigh. These little girls are so cute though.  









No comments: