Sunday, March 22, 2009

Day with the Family

Today we went to my mom and dads house to spend the day with them. Tomorrow is my birthday and we were planning to go to dinner to celebrate also. We got to my parents house around lunch time. We played outside a little while before we went to dinner. Emma got to ride around in her little car and she also got swing. She loved being outside. Then the whole family plus my grandma Lucie went to dinner at Brick Oven.[only the most amazing restaurant ever] It was so yummy. When we got back home, Cheyenne and Emma played some more outside and then we had cake. I got some great things for my birthday. Josh got me Rock Band 2 for our xbox[it's so awesome...I love it] Autumn and Katie gave me some money to go shopping and my mom and dad got me some new Rainbow's. We had a great day with the family. The weather was beautiful and it was so nice to be able to get outside. I'm looking forward to many more days like this. Emma sitting at the restaurantSwingingAll that swingin wore her outEmma riding in her car

No comments: