Sunday, March 29, 2009

New Ride

Yesterday, Josh and I went to pick up a new toy that I got off craigslist for Emma. It is a little ride on car that I can push her around on. I was looking for something small enough to keep at our house so that I could push her around this summer. It is Winnie the Pooh. It has a rail that goes around her that also can be removed for when she gets big enough to hold herself up good. It also has an attachment that goes under the wheels that can turn it into a rocker......kind of like a seasaw. It is so cute. She loved it. We went to my mom and dads house today and we tried to push her outside in it some but it was so windy so we let her rock in it in the house. "Look at me"She was so busy playing with all the things on the toy that she didn't care whether it rocked or not.Checking it out

1 comment:

Hollifields said...

That is a really neat toy! I've never seen something like that!