Monday, June 7, 2010

Pool Time!!

This past weekend was the first weekend that the pool was open. It was so pretty outside and Emma really enjoyed playing in the water. She is fearless when it comes to the big pool. She will climb in by herself if you don't catch her in time. She loves to throw the balls and anything else for that matter into the pool. After the girls finished playing, Autumn and I put all of them in bath tub so we wouldn't have to do it when we got home. Emma did not like any one being in the tub with her so I don't have a great picture but I had to show you atleast one. It reminds me of when we were little.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love to lick those sweet lil pus-y's clean I love toddler pu-sy

Anonymous said...

Can I help you

Anonymous said...

heaven + 3 nice tight littlecunts

Anonymous said...

She is so thick omg she's making me cum