Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Beach Trip

This past weekend we went to Oak Island. I was so excited because it was Ryleigh's first beach trip and Emma would be able to actually walk on the sand for the first time. Our trip didn't turn out so great though. Emma got sick and I had to take her to urgent care. Turns out she had a double ear infection and a really sore throat. Saturday and Sunday she had fun playing in her little pool. She loved going down the slide. Sunday afternoon we took her to the beach. She didnt really care for it so we only stayed about 10 minutes. I think it was because she was getting sick that she didn't enjoy it. Ryleigh spent the weekend mostly sleeping on anyone who would let her so I didnt really get many pictures of her.So our weekend wasn't the best but we had a lot of people to help us out. I am so glad to be home and back into our normal routine. I hope we can try going back in a few weeks.
Emma loves her juice boxesMommy and Emma
Emma and LyndseyRyleigh loves her playmat

No comments: