Monday, October 4, 2010

Hello My Love!

Ok, I'm officially IN LOVE with....our new BOB!

Saturday morning, I sold our double stroller on craigslist! When I first started looking into double strollers I loved the idea of what the stroller could do, but after months of using it, it was more of a pain than I thought it would be. So I sold it and decided to get a double jogging stroller. Jogging strollers range in price from pretty cheap to REALLY expensive. Well, since this was going to be our last stroller we wanted something that would last and be comfortable. The Bob's are the best stroller on the market. Every parent would love to have one. This little double stroller is about $600! brand new. Ridiculous..I know. But we got lucky enough to find one on Craigslist and we picked it up Sunday morning! I love it so much already. It practically pushes itself. I can't wait to use it some more. We basically just traded one stroller for another as the bob was priced about the same that we got for our old stroller. I am so excited I can't stand it.

2 comments:

Hollifields said...

Yeah it pushes itself until you're pushing 55 lbs! I love it though..just walking those darn hills!

Anonymous said...

I'm pushing about 50 lbs now and its a dream compared to my other one. Its so easy.