Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pulling Up

Last night Ryleigh pulled up into a standing position for the first time! It was so exciting. I was sitting on the floor playing with her and Emma and she all of a sudden she grabbed onto her toy and starting pulling up. I yelled at Josh to look and she made it all the way up and stood for a few seconds. She has been able to pull up by holding my hands but this was the first time she grabbed something and did it all by herself. She is growing up too fast. Ryleigh does not like to sit still. She is trying so hard to crawl but just doesn't have the arm strength yet. She will be crawling before too long though.

Ryleigh has also been sick the past day and a half so keep her (and me) in your prayers. She is doing a lot of screaming and it's wearing on me, along with the few hours of sleep a night I've been getting. Hopefully she'll start feeling better soon.

No comments: