Friday, October 1, 2010

A few Pictures

Here are a few pictures from this past week.

Emma loves to stand on the side of the crib and look at Ryleigh. First thing in the morning when she gets up she goes over to Ryleigh and makes sure she is up to. Ryleigh was playing in her crib while I did a couple of things in the girls' room and Emma kept standing on the side and so I decided to let Emma just sit in there with her. They are really starting to like playing together.Emma naps some days but not every day. She is getting to the age where if we don't do alot that day, she doesn't need one. This particular day I didn't put her down for her nap and around 4:30 she was out like a light. Guess she needed that nap after all. She laid down beside daddy to watch Dora and fell asleep. (and yes, she still sleeps with her paci....and no I don't want any comments. I have too many other battles to fight besides a paci)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

emma naked in her crib, my cockin her ass fuckingher while ryleigh looks on, once i cumin emma's ass i hold ryleigh to her ass and have her lick mycum up then watch her lick emma'scunt