Tuesday, October 2, 2012

31 Weeks!


*scroll down to see our pictures of the farm

How far along? 31 Weeks!

Size of Baby: Grayson is weighing in around 3.3 lbs and is about 16 inches long.

Maternity Clothes: Yes

Weight: Still hovering around -31lbs.

Gender: IT'S A BOY! Grayson Blake 

Labor Signs: Hopefully not till November!

Movement: This baby boy moves ALL. THE. TIME!

Sleeping: Not so good this past week. I think it is just because we have had so much going on this past week.

What I Miss: My patience and brain. I feel like with this pregnancy I am a lot less patient..especially with the girls and also I've completely lost my common sense. I think I'm starting to scare my husband. :0)

What I am looking forward to: Taking the girls to the fair this weekend, my baby shower on Sunday, our (maybe) beach trip next weekend

Cravings/Aversions: cookies, chicken tenders, chips and queso, japanese rice, peanut butter m&m's

Symptons: Still heartburn. ugghh

Worst Moment this Week: The worst moment this week was last Thursday morning. I got woken up from sleeping around 2:30am with extreme back pain and also pain in my stomach. It hurt so bad that I could hardly stand up. I waited until closer to 3am and I couldn't stand the pain so I woke Josh up and told him we needed to head to the hospital. I am so glad Katie is living here because we were able to take her the monitor and listen for the girls. We got to the hospital about 3:30 or so. The whole way there I honestly thought I might have been in labor but when they hooked me up to the fetal monitor I wasn't having contractions so that was great to hear. After they determined that the baby was fine I went to have an ultrasound done. They did an ultrasound of the placenta, baby, kidneys, liver, and gallbladder. I was told that I had gallstones(which I already knew) and that it was probably a gallbladder attack. I discovered that I had gall stones when I was pregnant with Emma and this pain was nothing like that so I'm not too sure I believe that. My nurse seems to think that I was having back spasms. Either way, the pain got a little bit better and they sent me home with a prescription for percoset. My back is still killing me but for now there isn't much anyone can do. The baby is fine so that's all that matters.

Best Moment this Week:We had so much going on this week. We got the crib and set it up last Friday night. It is perfect and I'm so excited. I also got my crib sheet and crib skirt. The nursery is coming together slowly but surely. Yesterday we also took a big step and got a new car. We knew as soon as we found out we were expecting again that we would need a new car. My SUV was a smaller SUV and only had 1 row of seating in the back. We couldn't make 3 carseats work there. They just wouldn't fit. So we were on the hunt for something with third row seating and also something that we could straight trade for and not put any money towards it. So we ended up with a Ford Expedition. It is basically the same car as my old one but just bigger. It has 3rd row seating, built in DVD, heated and cooled seats, sunroof. It's everything we need. We plan on keeping it a couple of years and then maybe looking for something a little newer with less miles. I only cried once by the way. I absolutely LOVED my Explorer but we had to have another car. There was just no way around it. Besides, this just means that our family is getting so big that we just couldn't all fit...which is exciting too.

I took one last picture of my Explorer...

I haven't gotten a new picture of the new car yet. It rained all day long yesterday. So I'll post that soon. 

No comments: