Wednesday, October 31, 2012

35 Weeks!



How far along? 35 Weeks! Only 4 weeks to go!

Size of Baby: Grayson is weighing in around 5 1/2 lbs and is about 19-22 inches long.

Maternity Clothes: Yep!

Weight: Last time I weighed in at the doctor I was down 29 lbs.

Gender: IT'S A BOY! Grayson Blake 

Labor Signs: Hopefully not for a few more weeks. 

Movement: This baby boy moves ALL. THE. TIME! Grayson isn't really kicking much anymore. Because he is getting so big and running out of room he is just tends to roll around and stick his butt out a lot. Josh and I were laying in the bed the other night laughing at how lopsided by belly was because of Grayson's cute little butt sticking out on my left side. 

Sleeping: About as good as can be expected. I can't really complain too much. I honestly feel like I am up all night though. As soon as I get into a deep sleep I either have to get up and pee or roll over and readjust.

What I Miss: Well, I do miss being able to sleep on my stomach comfortable. I am a tummy sleeper and it is really hard to find other comfortable positions. 

What I am looking forward to: I am really looking forward to taking the girls trick or treating tomorrow night. This year Emma has chose her costume and she is so excited about it.

Cravings/Aversions: I had a huge craving for Krispy Kreme's this week and guess what? I got out of bed and drove all the way into town to get some. They were gone in about three days. Oops. 

Symptoms: heartburn, back pain

Best Moment this Week: I was so excited this week when Babies R Us called me to tell me I had a gift waiting there. Apparently someone sent it to the store instead of my house so I had to go pick it up. When I got there I was so shocked that someone had bought the Nap Nanny I registered for. They are a little expensive and I knew that unless we received it as a gift then we wouldn't be purchasing it. I can't wait to use it though. I've heard nothing but great things about them.


I can't even tell you how excited I am to meet this little boy. And with all that excitement also comes a little bit of nervousness. I have been told on more than one occasion by a couple of different people (ahem....Josh and Katie) that I'm going to turn this little boy into a girl. I hope they are picking though. I just have to get used to what little boys do, what they play with, and what they wear. Someone was telling me the other day that there is a huge difference in having a little boy and a little girl...even when they are newborns. This is un-chartered territory for me. I am also really excited about the girls having a new baby brother. Emma is really started to understand that there is a baby coming. We were walking through Target today and she saw all of the Christmas decorations out. She immediately said, "mommy look at all that Christmas stuff, that's when the baby is coming." She knows that he is coming soon and I hope that she is just as excited when he actually gets here. 

1 comment:

April said...

So exciting!! Boys are different in their own little special way! Just watch out in the beginning..you just might get sprayed in the face when changing a diaper! heehee!