Tuesday, October 9, 2012

32 Weeks!



How far along? 32 Weeks!

Size of Baby: Grayson is weighing in around 4 lbs and is about 17 inches long.

Maternity Clothes: Yes

Weight: Still hovering around -31lbs.

Gender: IT'S A BOY! Grayson Blake 

Labor Signs: Hopefully not till November!

Movement: This baby boy moves ALL. THE. TIME!

Sleeping: About as good as could be expected. Getting up 4-5 times a night is taking its toll on me but at least it's getting me ready for whats about to happen.

What I Miss: Nothing!

What I am looking forward to: Going to the beach tomorrow. It is our last trip as a family of 4. It's crazy to think that next time we will be packing up a little baby boy too. :)  I am also just really looking forward to the next several weeks. It is finally Fall here and the weather has been chilly which makes me really excited for Halloween and then Thanksgiving. Our c-section date is for the Wednesday after Thanksgiving so its just right around the corner.

Cravings/Aversions: m&m's

Symptons: Still heartburn. ugghh

Best Moment this Week: I had a few really great moments this past week. Saturday we took the girls to the Dixie Classic Fair and had a great time. All that walking made for a really tired mama but I got a funnel cake so that made it all worth it. Sunday was also my baby shower. My family did a really great job with everything and I was so happy that so many people were there to shower our sweet Grayson. He got lots of really cute gifts. Yesterday morning Katie, the girls, and I went to Babies R Us to use our giftcards that we got to purchase some of the smaller things that we still needed. We were able to get bottles, burp cloths, some blankets, etc. I am definitely starting to feel more ready for him to come but there are still a few more things that we need to get. 

No comments: