Monday, January 21, 2013

Snow Day

We finally got a little bit of snow here last week. It was so pretty. This winter has been really weird. One day its 60 degrees and the next its 32 degrees. It's been crazy. I LOVE snow but this time it poured for a couple of days before so it was a muddy mess for the most part and it melted really quickly. I'm still holding out hope for a big snow storm. It started snowing Thursday night and the girls were so excited to get up and play the next morning. Josh was able to stay home for a little bit before going to work, so he stayed inside with Grayson while I took the girls out for a little bit. Emma loved playing in the snow but Ryleigh wasn't a huge fan. Well, I think she liked the snow, she just didn't like not being able to walk that good in her boots and bibs. But it was nice while it lasted. We are gearing up for some cold weather though. Tomorrow the high is 32 and the next couple of days after that are about 35. I love winter but I wish the weather would make up its mind. 






No comments: