Friday, April 25, 2008

19 Weeks Down....21 To Go!

We are almost halfway there. Only one more week to go. This past week has been pretty good for me and baby girl. I have felt her move twice already. It's the weirdest but coolest feeling ever. I am finally starting to feel pregnant. [other than that whole "sickness" thing] Things are getting better. Right now, my schedule is usually, 2 or 3 days sick followed by 2 or 3 days of feeling good. But I can definetly tell that it's getting better each week. I'm eating a lot more than I was before. I have learned that if I just eat a little bit every coulpe of hours or so, I don't get nearly as sick as I was before. So thats helping a lot. The other issue I'm having is my back. It hurts all the time. Whether I'm sitting, standing, or even sleeping, it just hurts. I'm hoping that this doesn't continue the whole pregnancy. But I'm getting a lot of back massages because of it. [Thanks Sweetheart] Josh and I are still working on a name for her. I never thought that picking out a name would be this hard. But I'm hoping that we will agree on one soon.

1 comment:

Hollifields said...

I wouldn't get my hopes up about the back thing going away! As the baby gets bigger and you get more weight in the front, it's going to put a strain on your back. Just try to stay off your feet and rest alot. It will help. Don't feel pressured about a name yet. You have plenty of time to decide! Glad you're feeling better!