Sunday, April 13, 2008

Our Little Blessing


Josh and I are so exicted to tell you all that we are expecting our first baby. The baby is due September 19. As of now, I am 17 weeks pregnant. Only 23 more weeks to go! I have posted an ultrasound picture taken back when I was 13 weeks. It actually is a very good ultrasound picture. You can see the head, tummy, hand, and foot. When I went for my first checkup everything looked good but they couldn't find the heartbeat using the doppler so thats why we did the ultrasound. At 13 weeks, the baby was measuring 4 inches long and the heartbeat was 155 bpm. Due to the fact that Josh travels a lot for work, he wasn't able to go with me to my appointment, so he hasn't had the opportunity to see the baby moving or anything. I have another appointment next week and I'm hoping that he will be able to go with me. We should be able to find out the sex then if we want too. I would love to find out but I think Josh is still undecided. He thinks it would be really cool to be a surprise but if yall know me, I can't stand surprises. So I'm trying to convince him. :] Some family members of mine have blogs also and I found that its a great idea to keep everyone updated with any news and also some pictures. So feel free to leave some comments. We would love to hear from you.

2 comments:

Hollifields said...

We are so excited for you! Keep posting pics! Love you!

Four of a Kind said...

Congrats Jenny! 2008 is shaping up to be a great year for you guys!
~Amanda