Wednesday, April 22, 2009

8 Things

OK so my sister asked me to do this....so here goes....

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To

1. The Weekend. I am constantly looking forward to every weekend. During the week, I don't get much sleep and I miss out on spending some time with my family so I am constantly wanting Saturday to hurry up and come.

2. The Many Beach Trips This Summer. Josh and I plan on going to the beach a lot this summer. We are looking forward to playing with Emma on the sand and also taking her out on the boat.

3. Watching Emma Crawl. She is trying to hard right now but she just hasn't figured it out yet. I'm sure she will soon.

4. Emma's 1st Birthday. I have been planning her first birthday for a while. I have so many ideas and things that I want to do. I still have 4 more months to go...but you know me...I'm a planner.

5. 7:00 a.m. This is what I look forward to most every night because it means I'm finally off work and can go home.

6. Next Winter. Even though I'm looking forward to doing a lot of things with Emma this summer, I desperately need next winter to come. I love the cold weather and when it gets dark at 5:00.

7. My 1st Mothers Day. This year will be my 1st real Mothers Day. I got a card last year because I was pregnant but Josh better be planning something good this year. :]

8. Katie's Graduation. No I'm not looking forward to sitting and watching 600 kids graduate but I am so proud of Katie and I'm glad she is starting the next chapter in her life. I'm also glad that after that, my mom and dad are DONE.

8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. Laundry. I usually do laundry every other day so that theres not so much on the weekend and I have more time to spend with my family.

2. Watched American Idol. I wish I didn't sometimes, but I Love this show. I don't know who I want to win yet....but I'm thinking Kris Allen or Allison Ireheta. What do you think?

3. Slept. My mom kept Emma for a few hours so that I could get some sleep. Thanks MOM!

4. Gave Emma her bedtime bottle. I try to give Emma her bottle whenever I can because usually I'm getting ready for work when it's time so I miss out on it. I know I will be sad when she's not getting one anymore. :[

5. Took a Nap with Emma. Since my mom didn't come get Emma till after lunch I took a nap with her in the morning. I love cuddling with Emma....she's so sweet.

6. Changed our sheets. They really needed it....trust me.

7. Watched The Biggest Loser. I DVR'd it from the night before. I watch every season and I miss watching it with my mom when I used to live at home. :[

8 Things I Wish I Could Do

1. Go on an Airplane. I've never been on an airplane.....yes, I know, that's pretty sad.

2. Meet Rachel Ray. I love me some Rachel Ray...she is so spunky.

3. Bake More. I love to bake but there just isn't enough hours in a day.

4. Prevent Premature Births. There are some people who just don't know how lucky they are to have healthy babies but I'm thankful to know what a blessing it is to have a healthy little girl.....some people don't ever get that.

5. Buy a new wardrobe. But I have bigger responsibilities and sometimes those things just have to wait.

6. Take a couple weeks off work. I need just a couple of weeks to finish up some house projects and to organize a little bit. I just don't have enough time.

7. Go Back to School. I regret not doing it when I had the chance but hopefully one day I can. But again....that takes a lot of money....so we'll see.

8. Live without technology. Life would be so much simplier without phones, laptops, etc. I hate that I'm one of those people who is addicted to it. Ggggrrrrrrr......

8 Shows That I Watch

The Amazing Race
The Hills
Greys Anatomy
Private Practice
Survivor
American Idol
The Biggest Loser
24

No comments: