Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hey Moms...Look at this!

I recently got Emma a beach towel for this summer. It is too cute, so I thought I would share it with you just in case you are looking for one for your special little person. I got it from Pottery Barn Kids.[they have the prettiest stuff...a little pricey...but not if you catch a sale] So they have two different sizes of towels....a regular sized and then a mini towel for the toddlers and babies. I got Emma a mini towel with a mermaid on it. It is the perfect size for her. I also got it personalized with Emma's name on it. It is so CUTE!! It is a nice thick towel that will last her a few years so I didn't mind spending a little more on it. I also caught it on sale which was nice. But ofcourse they have them for boys and girls. They have about 3 prints for each. Emma is ready to go to the beach now....and the pool!

The first picture is the towel that Emma got....isn't it cute?




No comments: