Monday, April 27, 2009

Mommy and Emma Day

Josh was in the mountains all day today playing golf for an association meeting so I decided to make today a mommy and Emma day. We started off going out to lunch at Red Robin. It was so yummy. I got Emma a little pink balloon they had there and she mostly played with it the whole time. After lunch, we went to Target and shopped around. Emma ended up falling asleep in the stroller which gave me plenty of time to walk the entire store. Then we went to my mom and dads house to visit for a while. I gave Emma a bath while I was up there. She played with a little yellow duck the whole time and she giggled like crazy when I would squeak it. I had such a great day spending it with Emma. She is such a fun and happy little person to be around.

No comments: