Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Busy Busy Day

Yesterday was such a busy day for me. First I had to go out and do a few things. I went to the bank, Target, and then Babies R Us. I had a long list of everything I needed to do and pick up but somehow managed to forget Emma's overnite diapers. At Target I found these cute little wall decals for around $4.00. I have been wanting to put something up on the girls' wall for a while now and so I thought I would try it out. I like it, but now that I've had time to really look at it, I think I might have went a little overboard. But for now, it's still cute. Emma loves the little butterflies. What do you think?

While at Target, one of the most important things I needed to get was some hair clips for Emma. Her bangs are getting so long and they are constantly in her face. I got a couple of different kinds and she didn't even try to pull it out. :] Much better!! Giving her juice was the only way to keep her still long enough to get a picture.

Then Emma got her toes painted. It went a lot better than I thought it would. She sat real still while I painted them and she even let me dry them with a hair dryer!

Yesterday morning Josh wasn't feeling real good. He has been having really bad allergies this year but I think yesterday was the worst. He came home early from work to rest. Then I took Emma with me to the grocery store so that Josh would only have to watch Ryleigh. Once I got home I had to put up groceries, fix dinner, vaccum, give Emma a bath....all while Ryleigh was screaming. Josh stayed in the bed most of the night because he was feeling worse and then we found out he had a fever. So then I took Ryleigh's temperature and she was running a fever too.[that explains all that crying she did] I put Emma to bed and finally got Ryleigh asleep around 10. To say I was exhausted is an under statement. It was a long day but everyone seems to be feeling a little better this morning.

1 comment:

Hollifields said...

I know those days all to well. It is so hard sometimes. Hope everyone gets to feeling better.