Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

On Saturday night we had Josh's family over for dinner. Josh cooked Chicken Parmesean and OMG.....it was sooooo good. He did a great job. It was so nice to spend the evening with them, especially Josh's brother Sam. Since he moved back to Raleigh we don't get to see him enough. :[

Yesterday was such a great day. I got to spend it with my wonderful and beautiful girls. It started off with two sweet cards that made me cry. Then Josh fixed pancakes for breakfast. Yummy!! After we got ready we went to my mom and dads house. Emma took her nap first, then we went outside to play. It was so nice outside. Around 5:00 we all went to my Grandma Lucie's for a cookout. It was nice to see everyone and Emma and Cheyenne had so much fun running around together.

Josh and I have the most wonderful mother's ever! We are so thankful for everything you do for us. We love you so much. Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments: