Friday, July 23, 2010

Nothing....

Nothing exciting to report here.

There just hasn't been a whole lot to blog about lately. We've been inside all week because it's been so hot. We went to the children's museum this morning with Autumn and her girls. Emma loves the children's museum. She has so much fun there. This summer has been absolutely unbearable at times. We have had 100 degree days and I'm so tired of sweating just from going from the car to the door. It's ridiculous. Not to mention, very hard to get the girls out. Autumn and I take the girls to the children's museum and we've been to the natural science center but there's not a whole lot to do indoors for kids their age. I'm hoping it will cool off a little soon but I doubt it.

Ryleigh has been in a mood the past week or so. She is teething and it is horrible. I never really had a problem with Emma teething. It really didn't bother her any. But Ryleigh has been crankier than usual and I haven't been able to get more than a 45 min. nap out of her until today. She is asleep and we are going on 3 hours now!! PTL!! Otherwise, she is good. She is starting to stay awake more these days. She will last about 3 hours now before needing a nap. She has been eating pears since last Saturday and LOVES them. Today will be her last day and then tomorrow, we start sweet potatoes. I'm sure she will love those too.

Little Emma is doing great too. We are in the process of getting her a new speech therapist. Her 1st one didn't work out. She has learned a couple of words but we have all come to the conclusion that she is just stubborn and does. not. want. to. talk. It's frustrating because I know she is capable and I really want her to start communicating with us. But, she'll get there one day. [sigh]

No comments: