Friday, June 10, 2011

TGIF!

As a stay at home mom I really really look forward to the weekend. I absolutely LOVE staying at home with my girls but sometimes gets overwhelming to me especially since its summer now. By 9:00 its already 85 degrees outside and its hard to stay outside for any length of time. My little Ryleigh has some allergy issues and can't stay outside a long time anyway without getting all red and puffy. So I am constantly trying to find new things to do with them but finding fun cheap things to do inside are few and far between. So I feel like we do the same thing every single day and it seems like the days just creep by slowly. So by the time the weekend gets here, I start getting really excited. Even if we don't do anything that particular weekend, it means that Josh will be around and atleast I have someone over 2 years old to talk to. Makes the day go by a lot faster. I really enjoy being able to spend time as a family. It seems as though by the time Josh gets home from work during the week, its time to fix dinner, clean up, give baths, and then bed. But even if we do just stay home all day, I love being able to spend everyday with my girls. I would be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to Fall though.



No comments: