Sunday, March 11, 2012

Ryleigh's 2nd Birthday Party

Today we celebrated Ryleigh's 2nd birthday. Her real birthday isn't until Tuesday so I'm sure there will a lot more celebrating the next few days. :)  The party turned out great and I think everyone had fun.


I tried to get a picture of the party girl before everyone got there but she was really into watching Rio. Ryleigh's isn't a huge fan of taking pictures so I'll take it. 

No party is complete without some snuggles from Papa. 

Josh and I got Ryleigh a Rody Horse. She loves it!! Actually her and Emma both love it. We have already had to break up a few fights over it. We also got her an Innotab like Emma's but we gave it to her this past week. 



Josh's parents gave Ryleigh this great picnic table. I am so happy they got it for because she can climb up and sit down by herself. She has short legs like me so she is really going to enjoy this. It will be great for inside or we can take it outside for some picnics too. Of course, Ryleigh would rather crawl over it than sit down.  :)

Happy Birthday Ryleigh!





I purchased a helium tank so that we could blow up a lot of balloons for the party. I think we ended up with about 32 or so. After the party was over I got all the balloons together and let the girls release them. The loved watching them float away. 



We are so thankful to everyone who came to celebrate this sweet little girl. Josh and I are so blessed to have such wonderful family who love our girls as much as they do. 

No comments: