Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spring!

Spring is here! The weather is consistently staying in the 50's and 60's so we must say goodbye to winter.  :( Not that we had a decent winter here anyway. But even though I'm sad that winter is over, it's refreshing to be able to play outside and feel the sunlight. My girls are always so happy to play outside so I know they are welcoming spring too. Between Emma having an awful stomach bug last week and I had a little cold the first part of this week, we just hadn't been outside too much. Today was a beautiful day around 70 degrees so we played for a little while with some bubbles and Emma rode her bike a little bit. I am a little embarrassed about how long it's been since I've had my camera out. Things have just been slow and uneventful. But now it's back out and I'm excited to capture some new memories. 

My girls absolutely love blowing bubbles. It is probably their favorite thing to do.





I can't believe this little sweetheart will be 2 in just about 5 days. Of course I'm sad....but look at what a beautiful little girl she is growing into. It's hard to be sad about that. 

Excuse Emma's hair. She just took off her bike helmet...but to get a picture with both of them together not screaming, I'll take it. :)



We've got a busy day tomorrow of cleaning and getting ready for Ryleigh's party on Saturday. It's not nearly as big as I usually plan but it will still be great. I'll be back with LOTS of pictures!

Hope you all have a wonderful Friday!!!

No comments: