Sunday, September 14, 2008

2 Weeks Old

Time has flown by so fast. I can't believe our little baby is already two weeks old. I feel like just yesterday I was peeing every 5 minutes and waddling up and down the stairs. But these past two weeks have been the best. Emma is such a great baby. She sleeps like a rock. Most nights we have to wake her up to feed her. Don't get me wrong. She has had a couple of nights where she just wants to get up and play at 4:00 in the morning. I guess she is just so used to my schedule when I was pregnant that we just need to get her where she knows that she sleeps at night now. She has recently started pooping like crazy too, which Josh and I are ecstatic about. We are going to the pediatrician tomorrow for yet, another weight check. But after all this pooping, she's probably lost weight. We'll just have to wait and see. Here are a couple recent pics of her.

No comments: