Friday, September 5, 2008

Improving

Today, the nurse from Advanced Home Care came again and drew some more blood to test Emma's bili level. She did so good. The nurse stuck her foot and she didn't even cry. We gave her a little milk before the nurse came so I think that kind of kept her happy. She went from 19.2 yesterday to 15.8 today. So it is improving. Once she gets down to 12 then they will let us take her off the bili lights. They are coming back out to re-check her on Sunday. I hope that we can get rid of these lights soon. It makes it so hard because I can't go and pick her up very easily or sit and hold her. Please keep her in your prayers that she will continue to improve. Here are a few pictures from today. I couldn't decide which one was cuter so I just had to share both. :]

No comments: