Thursday, September 4, 2008

More Lights

Advanced Home Care came this morning and drew some more blood to check Emma's bili level. Unfortunately her level increased. So the doctor ordered that she have another bili light. She now has one underneath her and also one on top of her. It doesn't make her uncomfortable or anything, I just hate seeing her like this. Having those lights makes it so much harder to just pick her up whenever I want to and love on her. She doesn't seem to mind it though. The nurse also weighed her today and she is now at 6 lbs 15 oz. So she lost 2 oz. since yesterday. She will have to have blood drawn again tomorrow morning. :[ It absolutely breaks my heart, but I just have to keep telling myself that she is going to be ok and that it could be a lot worse than this. So I'm grateful that we are getting this taken care of and hopefully in a few days she will be fine.

No comments: