Sunday, October 12, 2008

6 Weeks Old!

Emma is now 6 weeks old. Time is flying by so fast. She has changed so much since she was born. She is definitely awake a lot more and she is more aware of things around her. She can also hold her head up for about 5-10 seconds before she drops it. She went through a one week period of playing the "not wanting to be put down" game. But I think I finally broke her of that. Ofcourse, when you have a new born...no one(including Josh and I) wants to put her down...so we just have to teach her that she can't be held every minute of the day. She still sleeps great at night. She has absolutely no problem in the sleeping department. This week is going to be so much fun. Josh and I are leaving for the beach on Thursday. It will be Emma's first beach trip. I can't wait to show her the ocean. Hopefully she will love it as much as we do. She's so cute when she sleeps Emma laying in her crib

No comments: