Thursday, December 18, 2008

Santa!!

We took Emma to Oak Hollow Mall last night and we finally got to see Santa. We got there early and were able to be third in line. Emma did AWESOME!!! She really liked the mall because there are so many things going on and so many lights. She mostly just looked around the whole time. I sat her down on Santa's lap and she just looked at us. I didn't get a good picture with my camera but we did buy a picture. I haven't gotten it scanned yet but as soon as I do I'll post it. Even though Emma had no clue what was going on, I'm glad that we have this memory to look back on. This is her first Christmas and I want to make sure that 20 years from now, she will be able to look back on this and see all the things that she did. I'm really looking forward to next year. We are going to go to "Breakfast with Santa" that Murphy in the Morning do every year. It will be so much fun. I can't believe Christmas is only 1 week away!!

1 comment:

Hollifields said...

Glad she did good! Can't wait until Christmas!