Friday, July 31, 2009

11 Months Old

I can't even put into words how amazing this little girl gets everyday. She has been such a blessing in our lives. Emma is learning new things everyday and it amazes me how fast she is becoming a little person. This past month I have really realized that she is slowly making the transition from baby to toddler. She has been doing a lot of walking. She can walk from place to place and she will even take some steps when she is standing in the middle of a room. She is just so close to walking full time. She is capable of walking but she just has to get a little more confidence so that she doesn't take a few steps and then drop and crawl. She's getting there though. I think she will be walking all over the place by her first birthday...but I guess only time will tell. Speaking of her first birthday.....I have been in party planning mode. I have ordered her invitations and I am just waiting for them to get here so I can send them out. I am so excited and I know it will be a really fun party. I have also learned that Emma has a LOVE for the Backyardigans. She will actually lay down and watch an entire 30 minute episode. I think the favorite is the Surfs Up episode. We like the Ho-Daddy-Ho song. :] Emma still only has her 2 bottom teeth but I'm sure there are more coming. They are just taking their sweet time. She is really starting to learn to use those two teeth. She has started eating a lot more solid foods and she seems to really enjoy it. She has been such a great little baby and we are so lucky to have her. Even though I am sad that she's not my "little" baby.....she will always be my little girl and I love seeing her grow up.

1 comment:

Hollifields said...

Can't wait until her birthday party!