Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Long Day

Yesterday, I had a very long day. As usual I was at home with Emma all day after working the night before....no big deal. She took some good naps but I only could sleep for about 15-20 minutes of it so I was exhausted by the time Josh got home and was looking forward to going to bed. Well, when Josh got home he was feeling really sick and had a temperature. So I went into mommy-mode and got busy trying to find someone for Emma to spend the night with so that I could go to work. Katie is pretty flexible since she is out of school now, so my first phone call was to her. Luckily, she was happy to do it. So I got busy packing her bag and getting all her stuff together...[how does one little girl need so much?!?] I took Emma to my mom and dads house arount 5:00 and after coming home through 5:00 traffic, I finally made it to bed around 7:00. Needless to say, after only about 2 hours of sleep yesterday, I am absolutely exhausted. Ahhh.....isn't life wonderful!

No comments: