Sunday, July 12, 2009

and then there were 4!

Josh, Emma, and I are so excited to announce that we are expecting Baby Newnam #2! I go to the doctor for an ultrasound on July 23 but right now I'm pretty sure the due date is March 12. This came as a huge surprise to all of us but we are still really excited to meet this new addition. We have been blessed that Emma has been such a great little girl and we know that she will be a great big sister and adjust well to having a new baby brother or sister. Right now, I am 5 weeks pregnant and feeling pretty good. Not that I didn't LOVE every minute of being pregnant with Emma but I'm hoping that this pregnancy is a little bit easier. And I'm so excited about being pregnant in the winter. No more hot summers for me...I learned my lesson the first time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! Emma will make a great big sister.