Wednesday, September 23, 2009

3's of Me

Three names I go by:
1. Jenny
2. Jen
3.

Three Cars I have had:
1. VW Bug-Convertible
2. Ford Mustang
3. Ford Explorer

Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. CNA
2. Nursing Secretary
3. Bi-Lo

Three Places I have lived:
1. Greensboro, NC
2. Stokesdale, NC
3.

Three Favorite drinks:
1. Sweet Tea
2. Pink Lemonade
3. Dr. Pepper

Three Favorite hobbies:
1. blogging...when I have the chance...i've been slacking lately
2. apparently I don't have many hobbies
3.

Three Pet Peeves:
1. people who talk about someone else when they don't really know what they are talking about....if you have something to say, just say it to my face.....that would hurt a lot less
2. a messy house
3. telling someone something, and then they swear I never told them. [hubby] :]

Three TV Shows that I watch:
1. Greys Anatomy
2. The Biggest Loser
3. Glee

Three places I have been:
1. Disney World
2. Georgia
3. Washington D.C.

People that text me regularly:
1. Josh
2. Katie
3.

Most Visited Websites:
1.Blogger
2.Facebook
3.Yahoo

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Homemade Chips
2. Pizza
3. japanese rice

Three Things I am looking forward to:
1. October....to find out whether we are having a boy or girl
2. October 17-State Fair....really craving a funnel cake...or 2 or 3 :]
3. March-bringing home baby

Tag KATIE!

No comments: