Saturday, October 17, 2009

18 Weeks!!

Today, me and little girl hit 18 weeks. We are just moving right along and she'll be here before we know it. Since Wednesday, I have been on Cloud 9. I love that we are having a little girl. Especially with Emma and the baby only being 18 months apart, they will have so much in common and can share everything.....especially since most everything we have is PINK. I can't help it though...it's my favorite color. I have saved all of Emma's clothes however, this baby will need some new things because they are going to be born in different seasons. I have already started planning on how I want to rearrange our house and the girls' room. We have a lot to get done in a short time. So far things have been going pretty good. I have continued to lose weight still. I am down 22 pounds since I got pregnant. I just never feel like eating anymore and most things make me nauseous. It completely takes some of the fun out of being pregnant. I have been contracting on and off since I was 11 weeks. I think it is mostly coming from not resting enough. I have been trying to take it easy more and rest whenever I can. Other than that, our little girl is doing great and I'm looking forward to preparing for her arrival.

No comments: