Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Emma's 1st Fair

This past Sunday, Josh and I took Emma to her first fair. We went to the Dixie Classic Fair in Winston. I can't even remember when the last time I went to a fair was so I was really excited to go and just walk around. There were so many rides that I wanted to do, but ofcourse, being pregnant, that probably wouldn't be the best thing to do. :] Emma isn't really tall enough to ride anything yet, but I did get to take her on the Merry-Go-Round. She just wasn't too sure about it. She never fussed or anything, just looked around like she didn't know what was going on. She did awesome riding around in her stroller the whole time. We walked around for a couple of hours and then got a funnel cake. yummm. It was so good. Emma even had a few bites and really seemed to like it. By this time, I was exhausted and we were ready to go. We are going to the State Fair in a couple of weeks and plan on spending a lot more time there so it wasn't a big deal to us that we didn't stay that long. Plus, I didn't realize how tiring being pregnant and all that walking would be. I'm really looking forward to going to the State Fair and having time to go around and look at everything.
Exhausted after a long dayEmma & DaddyEmma's 1st taste of funnel cakeA little piece of heaven
Look at that hair!!! It was a little windy that day....
Mommy and Emma on the Merry-Go-Round

No comments: