Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lovin' PINK!


Josh and I went to the doctor today for the "BIG" anatomy ultrasound and found out that we will be welcoming another little girl into our family. We couldn't be more excited. I absolutely ADORE little girls. I love all the pink and girly stuff.[not that we wouldn't be ecstatic with a boy too] But I'm so glad that Emma will have a little sister. During the ultrasound, the tech was able to see just about every part of the babies body and everything looked great. We have to have another ultrasound in 8 weeks so that they can see some other parts of the heart. The baby just wouldn't stay still long enough. Our little girl had a strong heartbeat of 145bpm. She is absolutely perfect and we are looking forward to meeting her. We are still deciding on her name. When I first got pregnant, we thought we knew what they names were going to be but now we are just making sure we pick the right name for her. We should be able to decide soon and I'll definitely let you all know. We got several pictures of her that I will post as soon as I can get them scanned.

1 comment:

Four of a Kind said...

Congrats! At least you'll be able to get a lot of use out of all of the pink stuff you already have.