Friday, October 2, 2009

Rub-a-Dub Crayons

For Emma's birthday, Katie got her some Rub-a-Dub crayons to draw in the bathtub with. At first I was a little hesitant because I didn't want them to stain the tub so I tried them on a little corner first and they were fine. So I got them all out and let Emma scribble. She really liked it but she liked dropping them in the water more.
Playing with the ducky scrubber pad that came with themTry to pick out which color to use
Cheesin'Putting the crayons in the water.Sticking her tounge out.
Ofcourse, I had to doodle too..

3 comments:

Hollifields said...

I've wanted to get some for Chey, but like you I was worried they would stain the tub!

Anonymous said...

yeah, i was extremely worried...but they did just fine. you can ask katie where she got them. they were really neat. emma just isn't quite old enough to full understand the coloring thing...she just likes to play with them instead

Anonymous said...

Hey. The COLOR TABELTS are really kool, and they just change the color of the bath water!!!