Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Exersaucer & Bananas

We have been doing a lot of rearranging around the house this week. Our condo is not exactly big and with two girls and all their toys we quickly are running out of room. So this past Sunday we decided to go ahead and move Ryleigh to her convertible carseat and then I sold her infant carseat, swing, infant seat, and boppy pillow to make more room. She would only sit in her swing her about 10 minutes and it was just taking up too much room. I was so sad to see all that stuff go, but I know that I can't keep everything the girls ever use. Ryleigh has been using her jumper some but it is still a little big for her and there aren't a whole lot of toys on it for her to play with. Yesterday while I was out picking up a few things, I ran across this! I got this $100 exersaucer for $20!!!! It was too good of a deal to pass up. And Ryleigh LOVES it. She will stay in it so much longer because there's a ton of stuff for her to play with on it. It even plays music and lights up. I love when I find great deals like that!

About a month ago I bought these mesh feeders when Ryleigh started solids. I tried them then, and she didn't care for it. I think she was just too young to know what to do with it. Last night I tried it again and she chewed on that thing for about 20 minutes. She ate all of the bananas that were in there. She definitely knows what to do with it now.

2 comments:

Hollifields said...

my girls had the same excersaucer! Chey loved it!

Anonymous said...

i have something you can suck princess i love my cockin a baby mouth