Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Finally!

After months of teething, Ryleigh finally has her


1st tooth!!!

The past few months of teething have been brutal. I never had a problem with Emma teething so this is all new to me. Emma also got her 1st tooth around 8 months or so and Ryleigh is 5 1/2. But Ryleigh kept teething and I kept thinking something was going to come and it never did until a couple of days ago when I could see a little point start coming through. Last night she slept from 8:15-3:45 but then woke up crying, so I fed her and usually she will go right back to sleep. But last night, she fussed for 2 1/2 hours before finally falling back asleep. I would get her asleep for 5 min. and then she would woke up crying. I tried everything I knew but nothing was helping. So when I felt around in her mouth, I can now feel that the bottom left tooth has broken through all the way now. Once we got up this morning, I could see it really good. The bottom right tooth isn't too far behind. The point of that one is already through. I'm hoping that what everyone says is true, and that the first ones are always the hardest. She has had a rough time with these teeth. Hopefully now we will get a little break before starting up again.
I tired getting a picture but you can't hardly see anything, so maybe a few more days and I'll be able to show you!

No comments: