Monday, February 14, 2011

11 Months Old!

I am a day late. Ryleigh turned 11 months old yesterday. Where does the time go?! In one more month my little baby will be 1 and then she'll be a toddler. I think I might just cry. She is the sweetest little girl and has the cutest smile ever. I call her my little sidekick. She generally wants to be at least in seeing distance from me. If she can't see me, she comes and finds me and stands on my feet. She's getting better about that, but you can definitely tell she's a mamas girl. Here is what Ryleigh has been up to:

-She is still getting 3 bottles a day of 6 ounces each. We have started transitioning her to regular milk and she will be completely off of formula at 1 year.(yay for our bank account!)

-She takes two naps a day.

-She sleeps from 8pm-7am. She has been getting up once or twice but all I have to do is lay her down and pat her back for a minute and she goes right back to sleep.

-We started a new bedtime routine with the girls and they now both go to their room at the same time and go to sleep together. Since they share a room we knew we would have to tackle it eventually but they have done really well. Even if Ryleigh cry while going to sleep, Emma will still fall asleep and usually not disturb her. It's working out great so far.

-She is walking all over the place. She has gotten very fast too. It's so fun to see her toddle around and still be so young.

-She has 7 teeth

-She LOVES cheerios. I think they are favorite thing ever.

-She drinks great from a sippy cup.

-She is still wearing anything from 12-24 month clothes and size 4 shoe.

-She puts herself to sleep so well. At naptime, once I lay her in her crib, it takes her about 2-3 minutes and she goes to sleep. Night time, it takes a little longer, and I have to help her a little but we are working on it.

-She will say mama and dada and also give high fives. She said papa for the first time yesterday.

-Still doesn't like Blake, but is constantly playing with his toys

Ryleigh is growing up so fast. She is such a sweet and wonderful little girl.

Mommy and Daddy love you so much sweet girl!

(I promise to have lots of pictures soon!)



No comments: