Wednesday, February 2, 2011

just me and my girls

Today has been a really busy day for the girls and I. Josh went out of town last night and he should be back in a few hours so today has just been us girls. This morning we went to Autumn's house to do Ryleigh's 1 year pictures. I know it's still a month and a half away but I have to have time to order invitations and get them sent out so we went ahead and did them. We got some great shots, and Ryleigh's "cake smash" was a success. I have seen a few sneak peaks, but I can't wait to see the rest of them. I can't believe she is going to be a year old soon. Pretty soon I won't have "a baby" anymore. (holding back tears) It is absolutely exhausting trying to get pictures of Ryleigh though. If you sit her some where, she immediately crawls away....if you let her stand, she starts walking away. She won't just stay put. But I think we got some good shots anyway. By the time we got home from Autumn's house it was time for lunch and naps. They both napped at the same time so that gave me a chance to sit down and get some rest myself. Once Emma gets up from her nap she usually has a snack. I made some cupcakes a couple of days ago so I let her have one and she loved it! I think cupcakes are her favorite. Josh was supposed to have been home around 4 or 5 today but I found out that he wasn't going to be home until later tonight, so since William (autumn's husband) was working late, we decided to meet her and her girls for dinner at Elizabeth's Pizza. Sometimes I wonder what Autumn and I are thinking when we take all 4 girls 3 and under out to eat in public! But they do alright, it's just hectic. I don't even remember eating though. Once we got home from dinner, I got everything ready for bedtime and got the girls in their pj's. Only about 45 minutes till bedtime now! It's been a long day and I'm exhausted but I LOVE spending time with my girls. They are the best!

Yes, I know blog posts are kind of boring without pictures, but our card reader isn't working so I can't get any pictures off my camera. Hopefully Josh will fix it soon. (hint hint)

No comments: