Friday, February 25, 2011

Randomness

There's been absolutely nothing going on lately, but I've managed to take a few pictures this week..

I was at Party City looking at some things for Ryleigh's Party and they had little watches for a dollar or two so I let Emma pick one out. She chose Hello Kitty....but she always says "Hi Kitty" instead of "Hello Kitty".

Emma likes giving Ryleigh(who she calls Ry-babe) hugs

The girls love bath time...Ryleigh likes chewing on the foam letters...and Emma likes to color with her bath crayons.


Emma's hair is getting so long these days. She is in major need of a bang trim and haircut. But I'm having so much fun trying new hair styles on her. Yesterday I gave her braided pig tails. I usually try to test out what I do with her hair at home to see how it will hold up while she plays. It turned out so cute.

No comments: