Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Fun Afternoon

So I had a really great blog post planned for today but unfortunately that won't be happening. Normally we do the same old thing around here but today we got to do something new. I was so excited to show you all some cute new pictures buuuuut, I just uploaded my pictures and they are horrible. There is either something wrong with our camera or the camera operator. That has yet to be determined. So instead I am just going to tell you about our fun afternoon. 

Josh was out of town again last night and came home late tonight so I decided to take the girls to a place called Safari Nation this afternoon to kill some time. This place opened up maybe about 5 or 6 months ago and I saw commercials for it on tv. It looked so awesome so I hopped online and saw all the pictures and read everything that they offered. Safari Nation has about 5 different inflatables as well as a ballocity center. It has a cool zip line and the Coconut Cabana. It is a really neat place for kids and it is so clean. I have been wanting to take Emma for a while now but I wanted to wait until Ryleigh could really enjoy it too. Autumn took Hailey for the first time last week and she said my girls would love it, so we gave it a shot. 

Emma and Ryleigh had SO much fun. It's no secret that my girls are vertically challenged...like me, so climbing on things is a little difficult. Emma went from place to place and never looked back. However, the first time she went into the inflatable, she got lost and was hysterically crying. No other kids were in there and apparently its got a lot of tunnels and can be a bit confusing. One of the guys who work there had to go in and find her and help her out. They have a little section for 3 and under and Ryleigh was able to go bounce around. We were there for about 2 hours and then it was dinner time. Emma threw a FIT when I told her we had to leave. She whimpered the whole way home too. I am doing my best to get control on that behavior but at least it lets me know that she had a great time. 

Half way through, the girls shared their first slushie at the "Coconut Cabana."  It was a really great afternoon and I hope we can go back soon...maybe with daddy this time. 


While Josh was out of town I got two redbox movies to watch. I always get my chick flicks when he is gone so I don't have to make him sit through them.   :)

I got The Help

and I also got Crazy Stupid Love....but that wasn't even worth talking about. Autumn warned me about it.....I should've listened. 

I know I am probably one of the last people to see the Help but I'm glad I finally got to watch it because it was such a great movie. I really enjoyed it. There is a movie called The Vow coming into theaters around Valentines Day and I am dying to see it. 


No comments: