Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!!

I hope you all have had a wonderful holiday season. I am really looking forward to 2012. I think it is going to be a great year for our family. 

I started off New Years eve with my little family. Of course the girls went to bed at 7:30 as usual. Josh and I ordered some pizza and watched Dick Clark's Top 40. Josh never makes it until midnight anymore. I had to work on new years eve for several years and I've gotten to spend the last two at home, but Josh was asleep both times. I watched the ball drop at midnight and then went to bed shortly after. I can't believe how quickly time is passing by. It seems like 2011 just started and now it's over. This past year was a tough year for our family. We had a lot of struggles but I like to think that this year is going to be better. The things that make you struggle can only make you stronger right? I sure hope so. Along with the struggles, we still had some great times and made some great memories. 

I don't make resolutions. I can't remember the last time I did. My main goal for every year is to spend as much time with my family as possible and soak up every minute. 

I hope 2012 brings lots of great things to all of you! Happy New Year! 

No comments: