Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Little Biter

Ryleigh has hit a stage that I hoped she never would. She has become a biter. :-(  Emma never bit anyone so this is all very new to me. I had a feeling she was going to start biting though because when she gives kisses, she started using her teeth a little too. It never hurt, but I knew that she would bite someone one day. She first bit Emma last Friday on the arm. Then a few minutes later, she bit her again on the same arm. I wasn't in the room either time so I'm not sure why she did it. I don't know if she is unintentionally doing it or if she is getting angry.

On Sunday we were at my mom and dads house and Emma started crying. I knew immediately what had happened. She bit Emma on the face. This time I was 100% sure she was trying to give her a kiss. This pictures doesn't even show how bad it looked.


I just don't know how to correct this problem. I absolutely hate that she is hurting Emma too. Hopefully this is just a short phase she is going through and it will stop soon. 

No comments: