Saturday, January 7, 2012

Warm January Days

I can't believe we are already a week into 2012. This past week I spent a little bit of time getting things ready for school. My classes start this Monday and I'm actually excited to be starting back. I am taking 4 classes this semester for a total of 13 credit hours. I think I can handle more but I want to see what this is going to be like before I try that. I am taking a math class, international business, logistics, and an english class. My english class is about argument based research so I don't know how much I'm looking forward to that. But I'm excited to learn. Each step is a step closer to where I need to be. 

We have been having a really warm winter so far. One day this week it was only about 35 degrees and now we are back into the 60's. I LOVE winter so I'm really not happy about this. I want some snow! One good thing about this warm weather is that we can get out in the yard and play. Before Christmas I made a list of things the girls would like and gave it to Josh's mom and also his brother. One of the things on Emma's list was a tee-ball set. I wasn't quite sure how much she would like it but I am so glad Sam got it for her. We got it out today for the first time and she loved it. Ryleigh was more interested in taking the ball off before Emma could hit though. It made for a really great afternoon. 












Aren't these girls just the cutest?!
They are both constantly doing so many new things so I've decided over the next week or so I'm going to take notes on all these things so I can document it here on the blog. I get so used to everything they are doing, but I want to be able to remember what they were like years from now. My little Ryleigh will be 2 in a couple of months and I just keep realizing how she is not a baby anymore. Speaking of Ryleigh turning two, I have finally found the perrrrfect theme for her birthday party. I just need to get started with everything. 

I hope you all are having a great weekend. 

No comments: