Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fall

Fall is definitely here and the weather that comes with it. We have finally hit cold temps and I love it! The leaves are still beautiful and it makes me think about all of the holidays coming up. I'm so excited to spend thanksgiving and Christmas with my family. We've had an in eventful week or so. 
Last Friday I took Grayson for a haircut. Haley(a girl I went to school with) cuts it and does great with him. Grayson sits very still and let's her do what she needs to do. It seems like he is getting a haircut about every month or so. 

After G's haircut we went to visit Miss Avery. She is a sweet little thing and Emma adores her. 

Grayson's been eating a snack out of a snack cup for a month or two and he does pretty good with it but sometimes gets his hand stuck and just crawls around with the snack cup on his hand. Crazy kid. 
We also apparently had pirates in our kitchen the other day and Emma was watching them through her telescope. 

Yesterday I took the girls to the dentist. I absolutely LOVE the dentist office they go to. It's just for kids and they have so much for them to do. They have coloring, train tables, big screens playing Disney movies, princess dolls for them to hold, Nintendo DS's at every chair! And the staff is so good with them. They both did great and are cavity free! 




We told the girls if they did good at the dentist then we would take them to the pumpkin patch when Josh got home. Well sometime between the time I got home from the dentist and when we got to the pumpkin patch the weather turned frigid and windy. We got to stay at the pumpkin patch long enough to quickly grab two pumpkins! 



We've been in the go so much lately so today we are spending the day in our pj's. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments: