Wednesday, October 9, 2013

WILW!

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

1. 

I'm loving that fall is finally here. The temperatures are starting to finally be cooler. The leaves are changing and there's a crispness in the air. Fall is my 2nd favorite season, my 1st is winter. I especially love that it's pumpkin bread time. (Starbucks has the best!)

2. 
I love that I don't have to wait too much longer for my sweet new niece to arrive. I can't wait for new baby snuggles. 

3.

I love love love Grey's Anatomy. We are on the 10th season right now and I've been watching since Day 1. Like any other show it has had its ups and downs but I love it and will always watch it. 

4.
I love the theme I have chosen for Grayson's 1st birthday. I actually chose it about a month after he was born and I've been pinning ever since. We are now less than 2 months away(gasp!!) so I'm in full on party planning mode.  He is having a little man mustache bash. 😃

5.
I'm loving these Legos. Emma got them recently as a late birthday gift from her uncle and she loves them! She plays with them for hours every day. Josh and I love to play with them too so it's become a great thing for us to do to spend some time with the kids. 
 

No comments: